FEDERATION STYLE TOWNHOUSE
WALK TO THE RIVER!
LOW STRATA FEES
Currently leased @ $600 per week until October 2024 to a fantastic tenant.
Well presented, low maintenance, and perfectly positioned in a sought after pocket of this ever popular suburb, this outstanding location is only walking distance to the river, bike path and scenic parks, and is only 6km from the Perth CBD.
Featuring quality construction and multiple features, this brick and tiled home, privately nestled at the rear of an appealing and quiet complex, presents the perfect property for the wise investor and astute homeowner.
A simple and sensible floor plan is complemented by front and rear patios, easy care gardens, and amole space over both levels.
– Quality built double brick and tiled construction
– Visually appealing federation style architecture
– 3 bedroom 2 bathroom floor plan
– High ceilings with ceiling roses and ornate cornices
– Jarrah balustrades, skirtings & highlights throughout
– Generous size bedrooms with double built-in robes
– Separate formal lounge room
– Main bedroom with ensuite and balcony
– Open plan living, meals and kitchen area
– Neat kitchen with walk in pantry & dishwasher
– Private front and rear courtyards
– Brick gas BBQ
– Security alarm system, security doors & windows
– Powder room, separate laundry
– Air-conditioning to main bedroom
– Lock up garage and storeroom
– Small common areas and low strata fees
– Small appealing complex in a brilliant location
– Walking distance to Swan River
– Stroll to bike paths, scenic routes, and walkways
– Minutes to golf course, and Bayswater rowing club
– 20 minute walk to the Maylands train station
– Close to café strips and shopping district
– 6km to the Perth city centre
– Immediate access to public transport
– Walking distance to Maylands Primary School
– Surrounded by excellent parks and reserves
A perfect and sensible investment… an ever popular location with fantastic rental returns… an easily maintained property with minimal outgoings… this truly is the perfect opportunity!
Foe further details and to arrange a viewing appointment, contact the selling agents.