Your character home buying opportunity is RIGHT HERE!
Craftmanship built with all the perfect Homestead Classic Highlights…
• Wide full length verandah entrance, completed in Merbau timber.
• Fully cladded by Western Red cedar weatherboards.
• Discover Jarrah flooring and high ceilings.
• Alfresco entertaining also features spacious Jarrah decking.
• Cedar timber ceiling finishes complete the stunning quality bathroom.
• And don’t forget the large 850sqm of land this fantastic property has!
Plus the location – City of Belmont is an area which is so convenient to live in, with easy access to newly built trainlines to the Airport and City, Quality shopping being available at the DFO, Costco, Belmont Forum and many other places, or be entertained by the nearby Crown Resort, Optus Stadium and Ascot Racecourse venues.
Being so close to the Swan River and all it’s feature amenities , the CBD of Perth City, and the tourism of the Swan Valley gives you all of this Lifestyle Living opportunity – and it’s almost at your front door!
The complete package of Family sized living with the pool, AND the big backyard, AND the big 6x10m garage and 6×5 m workshop.
It is definitely here for you at 221 KEYMER STREET, BELMONT.
• White picket fencing , completed by a remote sliding gate to your driveway entrance, is a Welcome Home statement.
The country style wide verandah leads you into the open plan design of Lounge, Family and Dining room areas, these rooms, all well finished with new windows and frames, the high ceilings plus the ambience of polished jarrah floors and a log fire,, give a terrific `Room to Move’ feeling – with the Kitchen also being positioned in the ideal spot to overlook all of the indoor and outdoor entertaining.
The Miele oven, gas hotplates and Fisher and Paykel dual draw dishwasher all combine with large timber benchtops and subway tiles to make this Kitchen/ Meals area a great one for the Home Chef.
• 3 well sized bedrooms, all with ducted evap air conditioning, with the spacious master bedroom also having a reverse cycle split system air con and ceiling fan.
The main bathroom and powder room are both renovated perfectly for style and practicality.
Huge claw foot bath, a shower recess with rainfall shower head plus twin vanities with stone benchtops, and the classic cedar timber ceiling- All stylish positives which complete this main bathroom.
The powder room also features the stylish vanity basin with a stone top.
• Stroll through to the Alfresco and outdoor family areas by sliding back the glass double doors for the perfect entertainer and entertaining entry spot.
Then wander down the back and discover the solar heated pool, gazebo and water slide, lots of back lawn area, finished with trees and gardens for the BBQ’s and play time, AND the large shed – so many practical uses are here for this great sized building, 6 metres wide by approx 15 metres in length gets you a lot of floor space! Be it as a garage or spacious parking for the caravan or boat. There is 3 phase power, making it ideal for tradie work, tool storage on the work bench, or to become the favourite `Escape to the Men Shed’ area!
• Quality extras have been included in this home when the extensive rebuild was done, you’ll find ceiling and wall insulation, Solar panels on the roof, underground power, all house windows and doors have been replaced so they still present like new!
• 850 sqm of land gives you so much room , plus with all of these quality improvements on site.
This does have 221 Keymer Street ticking the boxes for a great lifestyle opportunity.
• Contact Sean Posner now to learn more about this property plus to arrange your viewing and walk through.
Call or Text Sean on 04111 46430 or email email@example.com