***Here is the true original Ascot House and Stables property***
8 KALGOORLIE STREET – First built in the early 1960’s and on the spacious 911 sqm block of land.
GREAT options, and HUGE potential, exist here for this old GEM.
Have a quick read and discover them all now!
1) You can retain and renovate both house and stables to recreate the true complete Character of this home, with all the classic features, plus also upgrading the 5 licensed stables in your backyard.
Being so close to the racecourse for early morning trackwork is a big positive for any racehorse trainer in this area, and having the two driveways makes quiet private access to both the house and the stables so easy for everyone.
2) Here is a very well sized 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home, with 2 individual family living areas of Lounge and Family rooms, and a high walled courtyard which gives good and private separation from the stables in the backyard.
Choose to occupy or lease out the home, while also leasing out the stables. Rental returns for houses and stables in this unique location can give a great return.
3) Make use of the stable buildings in your backyard as either storage areas or extra vehicle parking spots. Having the big 911 sqm land size never goes to waste in this lifestyle location, and solid brick buildings like stables in your backyard always come in handy.
4) Looking to build the new home, and live in a fantastic area?
Become part of the numerous new quality homes being built here in this Ascot Residential and Stables zone. Having this large piece of land to work with gives all the builders scope to get you into your dream home, with so much backyard and outdoors room for your family being possible.
• • • And don’t forget the brilliance of this LOCATION!
For lifestyle – remember that you’re only about 2 minutes drive, or an easy stroll to the Swan River and the Ascot Racecourse, the leafy green areas are perfect for walking and bike rides.
Travelling to the City, Optus Stadium or looking to have a night out at Crown? – you are a short car or bus ride away. Airport access – now it is so easy, the new rail infrastructure of the Airport link is world class in it’s brand new design.
Wanting to travel up to the Swan Valley vineyards or the history of Guildford , it’s only just up the road!
This classic and rare ASCOT area is first rate for value, future potential and lifestyle convenience.
That’s why so many people and families are planning to AND building here right now.
Arrange your viewing and walk through to see all the positives for yourself.
Find out more by calling, or texting Sean Posner now on 04111 46430 or send an email to email@example.com