This one bedroom apartment in the heart of Perth’s CBD, offers a low-maintenance lifestyle with all the conveniences, facilities and location you could ask for.
The open-plan layout makes it feel spacious, and the generous balcony provides plenty of space for entertaining and taking in the stunning views of the city, river, and Kings Park.
This apartment is ideal for city workers, first-home buyers, or those working at nearby hospitals. You’ll have everything you need right on your doorstep, including a convenience store, day spa, and a variety of restaurants and cafes.
The CAT service provides easy access to Northbridge, Kings Park, and Elizabeth Quay.
With communal facilities like a garden, community rooms, a well-equipped gym, sauna, spa, BBQ facilities, and a pool, there are plenty of amenities for all your needs and also to help attract long-term renters.
• Currently rented for $490 per week until Jan 2024, long standing tenant who will be willing to stay longer
• One bedroom, one bathroom fully furnished apartment
• Modern kitchen with stone countertops, glass splashback, induction cooktop, microwave recess and overhead cupboards
• Well-equipped bathroom with an integrated laundry
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Communal garden with seating, community rooms with a kitchen, pool table and ping pong, well-equipped gym and sauna, pool, spa, and BBQ facilities
• Modern lobby, spacious balcony with stunning views
• Secure undercover dedicated parking,
• lockable storage room also
• Internal area – 49sqm
• Balcony area – 10sqm
• Storeroom area – 2sqm
• Car bay area – 13sqm
• 400m to Langley Park,
• 500m to the Swan River
• 1.1km to Royal Perth Hospital,
• 1.6km to Woolworths,
• 1.7km to Elizabeth Quay
• 1.8km to Forrest Place,
• 2km to Northbridge,
• 3.3km to Kings Park….
Strata Admin Levy: $760.75 p/q
Strata Reserve Levy: $101.50 p/q
Council Rates: $1,653.85 p/a
Water Rates: $1,263.12 p/a…